Interlaboratory comparative tests (ICT)
FSBI VIMS meets the requirements of Regional Standard GOST ISO/IEC 17043 “Conformity assessment. General requirements for qualification verification” and is recognized as competent in qualification verification of test (analytical) laboratories by means of interlaboratory comparative tests in the sphere of mineral resources and products of processing by elemental and mineral composition.
ICT is a means of unbiased control over accuracy of test results and measures aimed at improvement in quality of analysis results. It is also an important element in ensuring of ordinary analyses reliability.
The requirement for laboratories to participate in programmes of qualification verification in order to guarantee tests quality is anchored in the standard GOST ISO/IEC 17025 ”General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories”.
One more important advantage of participation in interlaboratory comparative studies is to be able to demonstrate technical competence to customers and experts during accreditation and confirmation of the competence.
FSBI VIMS conducts annual programmes of interlaboratory comparative studies of elemental, radioisotopic, mineral composition of the following objects:
- ore of different composition (including polymetallic, uranium containing, ore of precious, rare and rare-earth, ferrous and non-ferrous metals) and products of enrichment;
- non-metallic mineral reasources;
- alloys from precious metals, waste, composition of precious metals;
- soil, ground, bottom sediments;
- man-made mineral mixture;
- solid fuel mineral resources, ashes.
Tikhonova Anastasia Vilyamovna
Head of the working group Provider of ICS
tel. +7 (495) 950-33-59
Avralova Marina Andreevna
tel. +7 (495) 950-33-85