Specialists of our Centre carry out complex monitoring of the state of mineral resource complexes of 22 high demand and deficit types of solid mineral resources from other countries and globally. Its results form the basis for thematic information and analysis (and statistics) materials prepared according to feed, industry and region.
The focus of our concern:
- qualitative and quantitative state indicators of mineral resource bases of leading raw material producing countries (dynamics);
- geological and industrial types of deposits; change in structure of geological and industrial types;
- main geological-economical and technical-technological parameters of developed and prepared for exploration deposits;
- state, dynamics of growth and prospects of geological prospecting projects and exploration of solid mineral resources;
- extraction of mineral resources and production of commodities ordered by countries, region, companies and enterprises (dynamics);
- sufficiency of achieved production capacity with reserves and resources;
- impact of state of mineral resource complex globally and each foreign country and regions on development of mineral resource complex of Russia and its exploration sector.
Main sources of information:
- materials of the international industry statistics;
- materials of geological surveys and management bodies responsible for mining of foreign countries;
- reports of mining and exploration companies for shareholders and investors.
The list of minerals under consideration on a regular basis:
- iron ore;
- manganese ore;
- chrome ore;
- phosphoric ore;
- potassium salts;
- fluor spar.
If necessary the list can be extended.
Chernova Aleksandra Dmitrievna
Head of the department for monitoring of solid mineral base and Mineral management
tel. +7 (495) 950-35-56