“Pressing issues and modern methods of applied mineralogy”
Since 2011 Mineralogical school “Pressing issues and modern methods of applied mineralogy” takes place every year in the framework of the mineralogical department.
- Main concepts of modern mineralogy
- Development prospects of mineralogy in the 21st century
- Mineralogical support of prospecting and mining work
- Modern methods of mineralogical analysis
- Environment problems and specificity of technogenic material study
- Position of mineralogy in ore enrichment
- Nature of technological features of minerals and their performance in united geological-technological system
- Metrological and methodological support of mineralogical works
- Scientific management of labour
Specialists from industrial, academic, educational, production and commercial organizations of Moscow, Petrozavodsk, Syktyvkar, Apatity, Ekaterinburg, Orenburg, Saint-Petersburg, Yakutsk, Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Kazan, Blagoveshchensk, Birobidzhan, Khabarovsk, Magnitogorsk, Vladivostok, Alma-Aty, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Tashkent and others took part in operation of the mineralogical school.
We invite you to take part in the work of our school!